About clairitySharon Mollerus is an editor (ilsussidiario.net), writer (peguy.net) and photographer (clairity.org) but mostly a Grandma-on-call.
The Drama of
In the tradition of Charles Péguy's Cahiers: a journal vrai, the most beautiful thing in the world, a friendship and a city and a perfectly free association of men who all believe in something.
- No public Twitter messages.
- For the Example and Witness of Charles Péguy | Why I Am Catholic on Charles Péguy: An Inquiry, Part 2
- towing hitch on Where Did We Lose Our Way?
- Karl on a focus of Pope Benedict’s ecumenical and interfaith dialog efforts
- Light In Eye on Positive Contributions of Christians?
- For the Example and Witness of Charles Péguy | Why I Am Catholic on Charles Péguy: The Beginning of an Inquiry